Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Genius Poster

Knowing the demographics this type of blog is aimed at I decided to set up a Pinterest account for it. No, I do not have to forfeit my Man Card for that. It's good inspiration and a good way to get people to see the blog. Get over it. Anyway, while adding things to my inspiration boards I stumbled across this:

credit: cressidabell.com
This is exactly the kind of thing I want this blog to be about.  Simple, easy to follow, well organized recipes with ingredients and tools around the edges. It really is beautiful. If you really like it follow the link to the website and buy it. I am not an advocate of piracy, give credit where it's due and support people if you use their goods.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten the other dove recipe.  I'm working on getting a few posts written up so they can be published on a regular schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Share your successes or failures with these or other recipes. Give suggestions for substitutions. Don't be a jerk or I'll have to start moderating which is annoying.